Remote Sensing Data Analysis Team
- Processing and validation of remote sensing data collected during different missions, multispectral analysis
- analysis of different data sources correlations
- remote sensing data reduction, numerical simulations of remote sensing data missions
Laboratories of Remote Sensing Data Analysis Team:
Spectral Signatures Measurements Laboratory:
- Measurement of spectral signatures of different materials, objects or chemical compounds.
- Monitoring of spectral signatures variation of chemical reactions, biological processes, etc.
- Example: Monitoring of NDVI and NDWI variations of oak leaves during the plant diurnal cycle and when exposed to vegetation stress (drought, excessive exposure, etc.)
- Spectral range: 400 – 1200 nm
- Maximum experiment duration: 72 hours, 6 measurements per second
- Exporting data to spectral signatures database